- Personal identification information- We may collect personal identification information from our users when they visit or register on our website or consult our representatives through chat, e-mail or phone to avail our services. Users of the website may ask for information such as name, phone number, e-mail address etc. We only collect information in case user wants to submit that information voluntarily. Users can refuse to supply his or her personal identification information on the website but it may restrict the user to engage in certain important website related activities.
- Non-personal identification information- We may collect personal identification information from our users when they visit or register on our website or consult our representatives through chat, e-mail or phone to avail our services. Users of the website may askfor information such as name, phone number, e-mail address etc. We only collect information in case user wants to submit that information voluntarily. Users can refuse to supply his or her personal identification information on the website but it may restrict the user to engage in certain important website related activities. Affluence.net.in also collects information that you provide willingly on the website by filling forms and giving responses to the likes, survey’s and the questionnaires.
- Use of collected information– Affluence.net.in may collect & use your collected information for the following purposes –
1.To improve the website – We track your responses in the form of likes, comments, questions which helps us in improving our services.
2.To improve customer service – We are delighted to respond to your customer service requests and provide you support by understanding your needs more efficiently. It also makes our relationship strong with the customers.
3.To personalize user experience – We may use your collected information to understand how our website users are using the services available on our website.
4.To runcontests, surveys or promotion – We provide you the information about the topics you are interested in by running new contests, survey’s or promotional campaigns.
5.To send periodic e-mails -We may use your e-mail address to –
- Send information & updates related to your order.
- Respond to your queries, questions, grievances or other requests.
- Receive e-mails about our company news, information & updates about our services.
In case you want to unsubscribe to our future e-mails, our every e-mail contains detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Protecting your information– We adopt adequate measures to protect your valuable information against disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of your personal information such as username, password, name, telephone number. Data shared and exchanged between the user and the website happens over SSL secured communication channel and it is encrypted & protected with digital signatures.
- Compliance with children’s online policy protection act– We know that privacy of the children’s data is very important. Therefore, we never collect or maintain information of children having less than 18 years of age on our website. No part of our website attract children’s less than 18 years of age. In case, if any child less than 18 years of age contact us to avail our services and submits his or her information, we will delete his or her information from our servers right away.