Our essence is rooted in being honest and straight forward. We advise and advocate what we truly believe.
Our team and collective efforts allow free flow of information and knowledge from top to bottom and vice versa.
Teamwork is rooted in affluence DNA and we very much acknowledge the outcome of team work.
We firmly believe that Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our Profession and strive to maintain it to the fullest possible extent.
We believe that the simplest solution is the best one.
We understand only our profession and we are devoted to it. We are cent percent committed to the delivery of quality services to our clients.
Some of the questions for your reference are answered in the attached FAQs :
1) Which companies qualify for CSR under the Companies Act, 2013?
2) Whether a holding or subsidiary of a company fulfilling the criteria under section 135(1) has to comply with the provisions of section 135, even if the holding or subsidiary itself does not fulfil the criteria?
3) Whether provisions of CSR are applicable to a section 8 Company?
4) Whether CSR provisions apply to a company that has not completed the period of three financial years since its incorporation?
5) What are the functions of the CSR Committee?
6) What are the mechanisms for monitoring the CSR process?
7) How is average net profit calculated for the purpose of section 135 of the Act? Whether ‘profit before tax’ or ‘profit after tax’ is used for such computation?
8) What is the meaning of the term ‘administrative overheads? What is the maximum permissible limit for administrative overheads?
9) Whether expenses related to transfer of capital asset as provided under rule 7(4) of Companies (CSR Policy) Rules, 2014, will qualify as admissible CSR expenditure?
10) What tax benefits can be availed under CSR?
11) Which activities do not qualify as eligible CSR activity?
12) What are the different modes of implementation of CSR activities?
13) What is the meaning of ‘ongoing project’? Which projects can be considered as ongoing?
14) What actions need to be taken if a company spends less than the amount required to be spent under CSR obligation in a particular year?
15) What are the penal provisions for noncompliance with the provisions regarding transfer of unspent amount?
16) Whether reporting of CSR is mandatory in Board’s Report?
People are our greatest asset and we believe in our people. Our multi disciplinary team would always go that extra mile to ensure that all the client deliverables are prepared within agreed time frame to technical standards and presentational quality. Our success is greatly dependent on quality and performance of our people.