Our essence is rooted in being honest and straight forward. We advise and advocate what we truly believe.
Our team and collective efforts allow free flow of information and knowledge from top to bottom and vice versa.
Teamwork is rooted in affluence DNA and we very much acknowledge the outcome of team work.
We firmly believe that Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our Profession and strive to maintain it to the fullest possible extent.
We believe that the simplest solution is the best one.
We understand only our profession and we are devoted to it. We are cent percent committed to the delivery of quality services to our clients.
Some of the questions for your reference are answered in the attached FAQs :
1) Which companies qualify for CSR under the Companies Act, 2013?
2) Whether a holding or subsidiary of a company fulfilling the criteria under section 135(1) has to comply with the provisions of section 135, even if the holding or subsidiary itself does not fulfil the criteria?
3) Whether provisions of CSR are applicable to a section 8 Company?
4) Whether CSR provisions apply to a company that has not completed the period of three financial years since its incorporation?
5) What are the functions of the CSR Committee?
6) What are the mechanisms for monitoring the CSR process?
7) How is average net profit calculated for the purpose of section 135 of the Act? Whether ‘profit before tax’ or ‘profit after tax’ is used for such computation?
8) What is the meaning of the term ‘administrative overheads? What is the maximum permissible limit for administrative overheads?
9) Whether expenses related to transfer of capital asset as provided under rule 7(4) of Companies (CSR Policy) Rules, 2014, will qualify as admissible CSR expenditure?
10) What tax benefits can be availed under CSR?
11) Which activities do not qualify as eligible CSR activity?
12) What are the different modes of implementation of CSR activities?
13) What is the meaning of ‘ongoing project’? Which projects can be considered as ongoing?
14) What actions need to be taken if a company spends less than the amount required to be spent under CSR obligation in a particular year?
15) What are the penal provisions for noncompliance with the provisions regarding transfer of unspent amount?
16) Whether reporting of CSR is mandatory in Board’s Report?
Valuation opinion requires the right blend of analysis, experience and professional judgement. Our team has a Registered Valuer as required under
We provide financial, tax and corporate law due diligence support to our clients for inbound and outbound transactions.
ESOPs are one of the important tools to attract and retain employees and have long term career with the organization.
There are several compliances specified under FEMA for Indian Companies having FDI and ODI (Indian entities having investments in overseas Joint Venture
We carry experience of 15 years for registration of the NBCF with the RBI or carry out the process for change in management and control of the NBFC.
FinTech Companies are broadly categorized into digital payments or digital lending Companies. At Affluence,
India has emerged as one of the most attractive destinations not only for investments
We provide the entire gamut of Corporate Law Services, essential in rapidly changing regulatory and corporate environment.
SEBI plays an important role in regulating all the players operating in the Indian capital markets. It attempts to protect the interest of investors and aims at
We provide advisory and support services to the corporates/other entities, devising and structuring solutions for stress mitigation in their enterprises/units.
On the journey of transformation of a private company into a public company, success depends a great deal on a coordinated team
The efforts of any management in modern business environment are towards enhancing a shareholder’s value. The taxes (both direct and indirect) and
We at Affluence, adopt a comprehensive approach for implementation and compliances related to the GST and with an object to offer seamless services to our clients listed below.
In the fast-changing environment, procuring and retaining skilled staff is a challenge. Specially in the case of SMEs, in the absence of accounting manual
Today’s businesses across the globe increasingly seek better decision-making and stronger internal controls in order to attain greater shareholder value.
‘Startup India’ is a flagship initiative of the Government of India, intended to catalyze startup culture and build a strong and inclusive ecosystem for innovation and
Assurance and accounting services are directed towards supporting stakeholders such as lenders and investors. Our standardized
Director stand in a fiduciary position with the Company and Director will be held liable if Director do not act diligently in discharging his/her duties.
People are our greatest asset and we believe in our people. Our multi disciplinary team would always go that extra mile to ensure that all the client deliverables are prepared within agreed time frame to technical standards and presentational quality. Our success is greatly dependent on quality and performance of our people.